Add This Button

Sunday, December 30, 2012

View the gallery / 18 photos >>
Eva Longoria strips down to her sexy lingerie for the cover of GQ Mexico‘s December 2012 issue.
Here is what the 37-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On juggling her hectic schedule: “I do not stop for a minute. I feel like my day had 48 hours, I like to lead a busy life. My mother raised four daughters (one of whom has special needs), worked as a teacher and every day, at 6:00 pm, cook dinner for my dad and for us, and every morning we also had the breakfast, so I see my mother and think, ‘I’m not doing enough.’”
On being considered one of the world’s sexiest women: “Ah, I always feel flattered when I say that! [Laughs] I hope people perceive me as beautiful in everything I do in relation to works of charity and philanthropy, or political activism. For me, those are the things that define beauty. The beauty lies mainly on personality, not on skin.”
For more from Eva, visit Retro Bikini !



0 comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers

Nabilla Benattia wearing Black Bikini and Tattoo in Los Angeles

Sure enough, Nabilla Benattia was doing just that during a filming for the French TV show, Hollywood Girls in Los Angeles with Shauna Sand

Lara Bingle dives by a “Black Bikini” in Sydney, Australia

So if you’d expect to see her perfect body, Lara Bingle looked ready to feast on enormous takeaway in Sydney, Australia

Jennifer Nicole Lee showers her “Grey Bikini” curves in the Hamptons

By looking every inch in the Hamptons on Wednesday, August 14, the 38 year old onces more doing some incredible touch as she’s going washed her shapes by a spray of the fresh waters

Jodie Kidd dives by a “Blue Bikini" as she’s emblazon her day out in Saint Tropez

She has used her inspirational curves on display as the supermodel started her summer into vacation in Saint-Tropez, France

Chitika - List Unit